Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Something To Ponder

So I have not fully researched this but have been poking my nose around a little in it.  Were the Spartans black?  Some people believe so.
I recently went see the new sequel to 300 and as I was watching it I couldn't help but wonder.  Most movies here in America change history by showing white characters on the big screen, why would this movie be any different?
I question everything now!
Also something internally tells me there were many women Spartan warrioresses however, I have found very little to support my intuition.  Women are quite frequently left out of history as well!

Here are a few things to get the juices flowing :)

http://pdjeliclark.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/300-spartans-1-million-persians-and-the-altering-of-history/

 
Hollywood Version...
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment