Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Torch-Dream

I had a very vivid dream the other night that I truly believe was sent to me by my creator.
He revealed the olympic game runners to me and showed me them passing the torch.
 I knew then that this is how the enemy has stayed strong with lies by passing the torch.  These Roman games are more than games, it is an outright way of them revealing their control and culture being passed to each generation through the visual passing of the torch.
They run their race as hard and as fast as they can and then they pass the torch to someone else.
So then I knew it was being revealed to me that we are doing the same in truth.
I have now passed truth to so many people in one way or another that it no longer matters to me if something happens to my physical form.
The truth still runs and the torch of truth is still being passed you never know who will pop up with it next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment